Saturday, June 28, 2014

Family Photography Session: Hougas Family

     This family asked me to take their family pictures for their prayer letter this year.  They are missionaries at home, serving at a local Bible camp.  So if you see their picture, please remember to pray for them!

     Also, this was my first time taking family photos, as I have mostly taken pictures of my friends in the past.  So any advice/critique would be welcome, and I would also like to thank the Hougas family for giving me this opportunity!


They picked out some awesome backdrops for their photos down at the camp they serve at.






The expression on everyone's faces are priceless.



Is this a foreshadowing of times to come?


For this photo, I liked the idea of the pose.  Unfortunately, I realized later that I should have taken the photo at a different angle (more in front of the girls) so that the eye would be more drawn to the foreground, instead of the middle of the picture.  Instead, I resorted to some more drastic editing to get the point across (below), even though I liked the full-color version better (above).


One of my favorites!




Aren't sisters supposed to be best friends? 

*glamour shot

What a beautiful family.


Thank you, Hougas family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment