Saturday, July 5, 2014

Photography: 21st Birthday

     I offered to take this girl's picture recently, one: so that I could practice more, and two: so that she could have her very own photo shoot and have fun being a model for the evening!  We spent the evening together, finding some fun and colorful backgrounds, eating at Culver's, and experimenting with her new extensions!  Chloe is a beautiful friend of mine, and her 21st birthday is in just a couple of days...so Happy Birthday Chloe!


I had seen this fun mural a few days before when I went out for pizza with my parents. I couldn't wait to take some pictures with it!


You have no idea how excited I was to find this chalkboard just learning up against a wall.  I couldn't believe my luck!  Chalkboards are sort of my weakness right now.



Beautiful smile. Beautiful girl. Beautiful heart.


If your subjects that you are photographing are having trouble keeping a natural smile after smiling for so long, just go ahead and tell them to laugh--works every time!



{Notice how much a simple tilt of the camera adds to this photo (below)}


This picture was taken after I straightened her hair.  She recently had these cute, curly extensions put in, and when I found out that you could straighten them, I just had to try it for myself.  And since we were in the middle of a photo shoot, we took some pictures of her new 'do!

"Those who look to Him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed." {Psalm 34:5 ESV}



No comments:

Post a Comment